Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Flat Stanley

Mr. Flat Stanley came to our house for a visit.  My nephews first grade class just got done reading the book, Flat Stanley. The book is really cute. A bulletin board falls on Stanley making him flat. Since he's flat he is able to mail himself all over the world for all sorts of fun adventures. 
 I think this is such a cute project. 
We had a lot of fun taking Stanley to see some of the sites here in St. Louis.
We took him to see the Mississippi River
the arch
We had to take him to see the Cardinals stadium. 
A very nice man that worked at the stadium saw that I was carrying Flat Stanley and recognized him and gave us our very own private tour!
So I'm thinking about always carrying around a Flat Stanley with me, 
you never know when it might come in handy! ;)


The nice man offered to take a family picture of us.

Good Bye Flat Stanley.
We just mailed him back home to Brycen's class, but I think he had a lot of fun hanging out with us here in St. Louis! ;)

No comments: