I know
this post is just a tad late!
But still important!
to me!
:)
It seems that if I don't post about certain things that we do, I forget that we even did them! So here is the other half of our trip to Utah!
| Jordan and some of his little buddies |
![]() |
| Football in Grandma's backyard! |
![]() | ||||||
| Love this little guy! |
and because he's fluent in sign language, he's telling me that he loves me too! :)
Kambri and Boston aka 'baby'
I think it's funny that Kambri calls every little person a baby even if they are the same age or even older!
![]() |
| By Kambri's face, I think she is loving this! |
![]() |
| She's seriously one BIG nut! |
Camping
![]() |
| 'The Girlies' |
![]() |
| Cousins! |
I saw a quote on my new favorite site....**PINTEREST** aww...
It went a little like this....Grandma's house: A place where cousins go to be best friends! So True!
I just think that applies so well to my mom's house....my mom has Friday sleepover's with all her grand kids...and they really have a good time together being best friends!
Here's a little flash back action!!!
back to camping :)
![]() |
| the mama and sister! |
![]() |
| The fabulous chefs! |
![]() |
| Kambri wasn't lacking in the 'loved' area....these kiddos just loved her every chance they got! |
![]() | |
| Havin' a little daddy daughter date! |
![]() |
| and the cooks are doin' their thing again... |
![]() |
| This would be 2 of my brothers....the mighty chef is my eldest brother! :) |
![]() | |||||||||
| 4-wheelers are great and I think they are essential to a camping trip! |
I used to take this boy (Jaden) for a ride on our 4-wheeler pretty much everyday when he was Kambri's size (and I remember it like it was yesterday)
and now he's taking my little girl!
Time sure flies!
Hey wait there's more and so I guess there will be Part III....
















1 comment:
Eden does the same thing calling everyone "baby" even if they are 7 years old. SO funny!
Post a Comment