Friday, October 14, 2011

Reminiscing...

Jordan is watching the Cardinals game
Kambri is sleeping
I'm looking at old pictures on my computer
I am bored
....and so that pretty much explains this post!


Pictures are in no particular order....

We lived in Indiana for a summer while Jordan sold security systems and on our way home we took a fun route...we went to Minnesota (went to the Mall of America and saw my friend) and we drove through South Dakota (went to Mt. Rushmore and Reptile Gardens)
1st time in Delta....a bit overwhelming....I went to a playoff basketball game...which means I met the whole town! :)
Graduation...don't mind my pregnant chubby face!

Camera + Magnifying Glass = Good times!
Hawaiian themed Family Camp Out in Brian Head!

My brothers!!
Mecham Family Pictures before Chase left on his mission!
And again a few weeks later...it's crazy how much a pregnant belly grows in just a few weeks!

Here is a boy that just had shoulder surgery and is completely out of it ....he was saying completely off the wall things! It was quite comical! It was very sad afterwards because he was in a lot of pain.... :(
It's a good thing I have pictures because I forgot about this giant snowman we built!

Jordan's stupid fish!!!!! :)
 He came home with this bad boy and was so very proud of it! I being an 'oh so' loving wife built up his ego by telling him "way to go my big fisherman"
Then he started talking about mounting it....that's when I was "oh so NOT" loving!
I tried to explain to him that in his lifetime I'm sure he was going to catch many fish that were going to be
just as big or bigger (which he already has caught a bigger fish....so I was right! :) 
He got pretty sad and mad when I shot down his stuffed fish idea....and so I felt bad and gave in and told him to go ahead and mount your dumb fish! :)

 Christmas morning....I expedited the mounting so he could at least get it for a gift! Jordan was a very happy boy on Christmas morning! The fish was exciting but what's on his back was way more exciting...he was happier than a school boy on Christmas morning....the funny thing was, was that he picked it (his hunting pack) out and knew he was getting it for Christmas and still managed to act surprised and hoot and hollar with excitement when he opened it!
FYI...Jordan is a fun one to have around on Christmas morning....he gets so excited about everything!
 ...this is how I'm feeling right now...I don't know if I would go to the extreme and say I'm this exhausted! I don't know if many things compare to the exhaustion a newborn brings into your life...it's like a major shocker and you don't realize how much you took sleep for granted :)! But I am tired...or else I could probably go on forever.....
That concludes my randomness...for the night! :)

No comments: