Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sad day for Jordan!


This is Elder Thomas! 
He is a really great missionary!
He is serving his mission here in St. Louis and  he and Jordan became really good friends! 
Jordan would get so excited to go to church because "Elder Thomas was going to be there!"
We would feed them dinner and all they talked about was hunting...hunting...hunting!! 
They both LOVE hunting!
Then he got transferred and now Jordan is REALLY sad!
So he came by to visit before he left and we took a picture!
He is from Utah and so we will be seeing him again for sure!


1 comment:

charla said...

So I love blog stocking you and your family Jordan! You have the cutest little family... I logged on and got lookin really close and I couldn't believe it that you and Nate are good buddies. My husband and Nate are really good friends! Anyways just thought I would let you know that. Take care...