Monday, July 25, 2011

She is growing up!

13 Months
Kambri has learned so much in the last month and since we live far away from all of our family and friends I still want to continue to remember each month!

*  Kambri has a new found love....shoes! She walks around the house with my shoes on saying "shoes"
*  She has learned a lot of new words, some of her vocab consists of daddy, mommy, Kambri, grandma, Minnie, baby, ball, apple, shoes, dog, bee, fish, thank you, please...if you ask her what the ducks says she"ll say quack quack!
*  She loves to read books...and we've read all her books so much that she can point out almost everything when we ask her where something is.
*  She knows exactly what I am saying...I'll ask her to go get something and she goes and finds it and brings it back to me...or I'll say lets go have a bath and she runs to the tub!
* She has turned into being a pretty big stinker pot lately....she knows how to get what she wants and throw a fit!
* She has really become a good sleeper these past couple months (finally!) she still takes two, two hour naps
* She is a busy body, she plays, and plays, and plays all day!
* She climbs up on everything
* She loves to give 'loves' to all her baby dolls...she gives them hugs ...then she'll put them into her little stroller and pushes them around the house.
* She has 4 teeth on top and 3 on the bottom with another on the way right now

I learned that my example really has an influence on her, she is watching me and tries to copy cat me all the time! For example, Kambri saw a piece of dark lint on the carpet and the next thing I know she's bent down over it with my shoe trying to squish it, (She thought it was a bug :)  I just chuckled inside because I realized I am always grabbing a shoe to kill all the yucky bugs we get here. I guess I never realized how much she was watching and learning from me.
She loves to read books!!

She loves babies and whenever she reads this book she gives the baby 'loves' :)
She makes us smile!
These are her favorite shoes!
I guess we need to buy her a table and a chair
She set this whole thing up...she grabbed these 3 random toys and put them on the stool and then went and found her stroller and moved it over to the stool and climbed into it and started playing...
She loves to play!
We Love Little Kambri Sue!!!

p.s. We can't wait to see everybody in Utah next month! We are really excited to get out of this EXTREME heat we've been having here...and when I say extreme heat click here or here to see what I mean...it seriously feels suffocating when you walk outside! But on the bright side St. Louis is treating us good, we have made such great friends here, and are starting to really enjoy it here!

No comments: