This past week we had the opportunity to go to two Cardinal games. Jordan's friend from school had extra tickets about 20 rows up from the 3rd base dugout...they were really good seats...and so of course we didn't want to pass that up! We had a great time and little miss active (Kambri) did surprisingly very well too.
I was so mad though....because I went to take a picture and ..........I left my stupid SD card in my computer!!! So for the first game all I got was cell phone pictures!
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention one little thing.....there were 37,000 people at the game and guess who was on the KISS CAM...yep...that would be us! :) Kambri was sitting on my lap and I was reading her a story and I looked up and there we were, up on the big screen, and so Jordan hurried and grabbed me and gave me a big smooch! :)
1st Game--Cardinals vs. Cincinnati Reds
![]() |
| It was SUPER hot that night...it never cooled down the entire night! and when I say entire night, I mean the game went into 4 extra innings and we were still sweating at 11:40 at night!!! |
![]() | |||
| All tuckered out....after Cardinals lost in the 13th inning! |
2nd Game--Cardinals vs. Diamondbacks
They were selling $5 tickets at Jordan's school and so it was kind of student night at the game, there was a lot of Logan students. Our seats were up on the first balcony in right field, I have to say I actually liked sitting up there better. When we go again I think we are going to try and get balcony seats, you can see the game better and Kambri liked being able to look around at everyone.
![]() |
| She loves to wave at everyone! |
![]() |
| She made lots of friends at the game...the people next to us and the people behind us really entertained her! |
![]() |
| The crowd goes wild when Albert Pujulos is up to bat! |
![]() |
| She was having so much fun dancing to all the fun music! |
![]() |
| Family picture after the Cardinals lost...I guess we're bad luck because the Cardinals were in 1st place and now they're in 3rd place.....every game we've been to they've lost! |
We plan on going to a Cardinals vs. Braves game in September and so maybe our bad luck will pay off then! Go Braves












No comments:
Post a Comment