Wednesday, August 3, 2011

We Moved!

The trailer was a no go, we didn't know if we were going to be able to sell it when we were done here. A lot of people are having trouble selling them because Logan College stopped giving out loans for them. So instead we stayed in the same apartment complex, but moved apartments.

I don't think I mentioned this before but the apartment we were staying in was kind of crappy and when I say 'crappy' I don't mean it lightly! :) It smelled like a casino and even that might be a little generous! Everything we owned had this 'casino' smell to it and so that smell came with us everywhere we went, and when I say 'everywhere' I mean everywhere, even the temple! Yes, I admit I would feel a little awkward sitting there in the temple smelling like I just smoked a pack! But that wasn't even all, we caught 8 mice, yes I said 8, it was very discusting waking up to see another mouse on the trap! However, we survived and they moved us into a very nice apartment that just got everything redone, it has new carpet and vinyl and smells wonderful! :)

It is on the second balcony and is located right in front of the small pool.

This worked out nicely because now all we have to do is walk outside and we are at the pool.
Since there is another pool in our apartment complex hardly anyone swims in this one! Yay for that!

Since the heat index has been 115 degrees these past couple days/months we take Kambri to the pool so we're not couped up inside all day! She really likes it!

1 comment:

Andrew & Gentry! said...

YAY! I am so happy that you guys were able to move apartments! That is so awesome! I LOVE Kambri's pony tail! It is so cute! I am so excited for you guys to come to Utah!