Hey I know what ya mean although mine is 1 person+not married=even more boring pictures so I am the one that should be apologizing for my blog. My mom and dad won't learn how to blog and chase of course is too cool to blog and everyone else in the fam has their own so it has kinda turned into my blog and how it's a boring blog that is for sure. I don't think you have boring pictures. I love the updates on you guys though. You should do them more often. Anyways, I hope you guys are doing good and making lots of money! Anyways, Love you guys! -gen
I always love self portrait pictures and you and Jordan are super cute so they are even beter. Lace your hair looks a little darker, maybe it's the light or have you dyed your hair? I think it look good if you did. I hope you guys are still having fun and soon you will have pictures so post when our moms come out there to hang out. I wish I was going to but there is no getting away from here for me! Maybe another time or later in the summer! Love ya guys
@ people no kids is not boring! Your pictures get to be able adventure and travels and things that us 2 people (one fat and pregnant the other working all the time)+ 2 kids that are really a ball of energy and chaos (:)) + 1 more to add in the mix coming soon= same old same old chatty mundain stuff! So relish in the fact that you guys are experiencing new things together with out anything holding you back or slowing you down! Make your blog a journal of your adventures! Even if you think they are nothing exciting to read...updates from people you never get to see are priceless! Hope your having a great time! Can't wait to see you this fall! luv Shar
ps. I am glad you guys didn't get to go to the cabin either! we can both be annoyed and sad together that they would even think about having a good time without us! I hate being let out!
4 comments:
Hey I know what ya mean although mine is 1 person+not married=even more boring pictures so I am the one that should be apologizing for my blog. My mom and dad won't learn how to blog and chase of course is too cool to blog and everyone else in the fam has their own so it has kinda turned into my blog and how it's a boring blog that is for sure. I don't think you have boring pictures. I love the updates on you guys though. You should do them more often. Anyways, I hope you guys are doing good and making lots of money! Anyways, Love you guys!
-gen
I always love self portrait pictures and you and Jordan are super cute so they are even beter. Lace your hair looks a little darker, maybe it's the light or have you dyed your hair? I think it look good if you did. I hope you guys are still having fun and soon you will have pictures so post when our moms come out there to hang out. I wish I was going to but there is no getting away from here for me! Maybe another time or later in the summer! Love ya guys
@ people no kids is not boring! Your pictures get to be able adventure and travels and things that us 2 people (one fat and pregnant the other working all the time)+ 2 kids that are really a ball of energy and chaos (:)) + 1 more to add in the mix coming soon= same old same old chatty mundain stuff! So relish in the fact that you guys are experiencing new things together with out anything holding you back or slowing you down! Make your blog a journal of your adventures! Even if you think they are nothing exciting to read...updates from people you never get to see are priceless! Hope your having a great time! Can't wait to see you this fall! luv Shar
ps. I am glad you guys didn't get to go to the cabin either! we can both be annoyed and sad together that they would even think about having a good time without us! I hate being let out!
I found your blog and we started one too...Hope your doing great
love the rogers
Post a Comment