Thursday, June 26, 2008

NAUVOO!!

We're cheesy, but I like it :)
'Quilters' :)
Nauvoo Temple

Carthage Jail

Mississippi River


Hyrum and Joseph

We went to an Amish community and this is their hardware store and we saw these hats and just had to try them on-

Just taking a ride through the Amish community in one of their buggies!
Nauvoo Temple
"First Vision" visitor's center
Carthage Jail

I love this picture!! haha


Just after a session in the beautiful Nauvoo temple

Notice the Mississippi River behind us--there is all sorts of debri floating down it!! sad!!

2 comments:

Larsen Lowdown said...

I love the updated pictures!! I love the picture that looks like Jordan is picking up that little statue girl, that looks cool. Hope you guys are having fun! I wish we could come out and visit you guys while your are there. We look forward to seeing you when you get home though.

Trevor and Denielle said...

hey it looks like you had a great time with your mom and mother in law! nauvoo looks beautiful! I hope that when you guys come back youll be coming this way again cuz we'd love to see you!
Love
Denielle