I am glad to hear that everything is going well for you two. I love how green it is back east, but I definately don't like how humid it is either. You apartment looks cute from the outside. Put some pics of the inside on your blog please. Hey I liked the Indiana Jones movie so don't bash on it. Keep working hard Jordan, I know that you can do it. Love you guys- britt
Your apartment does look nice. I am excited for those pics of the insde of it. The pool looks very refreshing. You guys better get some color on ya while your out there. Oh about that snake video yeah I would have been freaked out about it too. It is good to hear that you have made a few sales. Keep up the good work. Have fun out there you guys. Love you guys -gen
Sounds like you are doing good and having fun. Your apartment looks nice. I was expecting something a little scarier. Stay away from that lake! We don't need to hear that you have gone to the hospital because of a snake bite! We missed you guys at the campout but know that you will be there next year. Josh and I are in charge of picking the next place so it will be a good one! Keep up the hard work and love ya tons! Jess
4 comments:
I am glad to hear that everything is going well for you two. I love how green it is back east, but I definately don't like how humid it is either. You apartment looks cute from the outside. Put some pics of the inside on your blog please. Hey I liked the Indiana Jones movie so don't bash on it. Keep working hard Jordan, I know that you can do it. Love you guys- britt
Your apartment does look nice. I am excited for those pics of the insde of it. The pool looks very refreshing. You guys better get some color on ya while your out there. Oh about that snake video yeah I would have been freaked out about it too. It is good to hear that you have made a few sales. Keep up the good work. Have fun out there you guys. Love you guys
-gen
Sounds like you are doing good and having fun. Your apartment looks nice. I was expecting something a little scarier. Stay away from that lake! We don't need to hear that you have gone to the hospital because of a snake bite! We missed you guys at the campout but know that you will be there next year. Josh and I are in charge of picking the next place so it will be a good one! Keep up the hard work and love ya tons! Jess
It's so fun to see where you're actually living. Do you like living away from Cedar City?
Post a Comment