Saturday, December 22, 2012

September!

I haven't really blogged much lately..
well I guess I don't blog very much ever!
But I am sitting here
on the computer..
with nothing to do!
So I decided to kind of update my blog! :)

This was a fun week back in September,
when my brother's family came out here to visit.

Cardinal's Game


Cardinals won!
It was Danon and Brianna's very first game
and we were cool enough to be shown on the big screen.
They interviewed someone right next to us,
and then they moved the camera over and stopped right on us..
so we all screamed and waved! :)


Grant's Farm
I love Grant's Farm...
 this is the 2nd time we've been.
It never disappoints!
They have a really cool elephant and bird show!
They have a lot of fun animals to see..
You can feed camels, llamas, ducks and goats.





Pappy's Smokehouse...YUM!
We are so glad our friends here showed us this place, because it is so yummy...
and so worth the long line clear out the doors! :)


The Arch
Yes, we love Everybody Loves Raymond
and yes this is "Marie" Doris Roberts!  
I spotted her at the arch sitting on a bench with a lady.
Me and Jordan were daring each other to go talk to her.
They could see that we wanted to meet her
 and so they asked if we wanted a picture.
We gladly accepted!



I love this little boy
so much!

The Zoo
The St. Louis Zoo is the best zoo that I've ever been too...
well I guess the only other zoo I've been to is the Hogle Zoo ;)
but I've heard that this zoo beats any other zoo!
It is a beautiful zoo and the animals get really close!



Park by our house
We were getting serenaded by a concert in the park...
Later that night they set off fireworks.
I guess since there were fire warnings on the 4th of July
they decided to wait until September to set them off!


We even got to watch my brother's cute little boy,
while they went exploring in Illinois.
They were able to go to Mark Twain, Nauvoo, visit Chicago
and watch the Cubs play.
Kambri was in heaven playing with with her cousin!
Thanks for the visit guys!

We welcome all visitors!!! :) 
Please come see us! :)

No comments: