Friday, October 5, 2012

Camping.

We spent Labor Day weekend camping with the fam.
By this time Kambri was sort of okay with all the bugs and flies 
and she had a lot of fun getting dirty.
I say that because..
The weekend before we also went up to the mountain
and had Sunday dinner
 and Kambri cried the.whole.time...
she was afraid of all the bugs and flies!
 Silly Girl!

Whatever she is trying to feed him..
he doesn't look that interested.
Kambri and Ashlyn!!



Jaden..
 the mighty fisherman himself!
We went fishing to a pond by our property and didn't catch any fish.
So on the drive back we stopped at a little stream 
and Jordan and the kids
all starting catching fish.

Kambri had SO MUCH FUN playing with her cousins!
I really wished we lived closer.
One day I guess!

My crazy little crackers!

This is why I love camping so much...
You get to just relax all. day. long. with no worries
and you get to spend quality time with the family!
This was a lot of fun.
One of our good family friends brought his projector up the mountain
and we all watched The Hunger Games!
I highly recommend doing this! So Fun!




We.Love.Camping.




1 comment:

Van Sickle's said...

I LOVE the pictures of daddy and daughter. You need to frame those.