Kambri turned the big ....2.... on June 25th.
I didn't want it to be just a normal day for her,
and so when she woke up I had the house all decorated for her!
I sang Happy Birthday to her
and she was so excited!
This was her waking up in the morning...
she was singing "happy birthday to Kambri" in the picture and so I tried to get it on video
but I never did
and so this will have to do.
Opening her presents...
Yay for her wiggle bike...
My sister got her this and it was the highlight of her birthday!
I love that Kambri and I can both ride on it together..
There is a hill that wraps around our apartment complex that we have a lot of fun cruising down!
Kambri loves babies...and here are her 3 little buddies!
Making a wish! :)
This is how she shows you that "she's two!"
Happy Birthday, Kambri! We love you to the moon and back!






No comments:
Post a Comment