Last Saturday we had some fun with our friends Jason and Amanda!
We had fun going to the Humane Society and looking at all the cats and dogs (Kambri loved it), eating ice cream at Dairy Queen, going to the park, playing baseball and volleyball and watching a movie! Jason and Amanda have so many movies that we've never seen, which isn't super hard because we haven't seen very many movies! But they have some good ones!
She loves swings!
Unlike her Daddy! :)
Unlike her Daddy! :)
They are trying to sneak up on that goose.
Kambri loves coming to this pond and seeing all the geese
Jason modeling Amanda's cute new glasses!
It's always fun throwing the baseball around

and playing volleyball


and playing volleyball
It was a fun day!
I love Spring! It feels so good to get out from being cooped up all Winter!
It was pretty hot here this last week, especially for only being March!
It got up into the 80's... and that combined with the humidity makes it feel SO hot!
So we made the most of it and went to the park everyday.
This is the pond that we walk by to get to the park.
Kambri LOVES going for walks!
I really hope this summer doesn't reflect how hot it has been this
spring...or else we are in for another hot summer!
This is our first Spring here in St. Louis and I'm loving how pretty it is.
This is right outside of our apartment.
Jordan wasn't loving the allergies that he got once everything starting blooming!
This is another tree I saw when I was walking and I had to take a picture because it was so pretty!
Update on school:
Jordan is almost done with his first trimester which means we still have 9 more to go!
I keep hearing that it goes by really fast, and so I'm trying to just enjoy the experience of being out here.
Update on school:
Jordan is almost done with his first trimester which means we still have 9 more to go!
I keep hearing that it goes by really fast, and so I'm trying to just enjoy the experience of being out here.









No comments:
Post a Comment