![]() |
| One of the animals you see on the tram ride |
Grant's Farm is owned by the Anheuser-Busch family and is the home to all the Budweiser Clydesdale's. I didn't get any pictures of them but they are beautiful horses!
The tram dropped us off here....we had never been here before so we didn't know what to expect!
But to our surprise it was a lot of fun and we really had a good time...except one minor happening that included a goat, a finger, and lots of blood!
First stop was FEEDING THE GOATS!
Kambri was having a good time and loved watching this crazy animal drink a bottle!
![]() |
| She seriously did not stop smiling! |
I was trying to capture the moment of Kambri feeding these "cute" little goats....I'm bent down taking pictures and I have a goat on my left side chewing on my hair and a goat on the other side grabbing my sweater. I guess I was warned, they did have signs outside the fences that said caution we may bite!
![]() |
| As you can see by these pictures, the goats were munching on Kambri's sweater too! |
We went into the first aid room and Kambri got all doctored up!
I hope she isn't traumatized by goats now! It actually bit through her finger nail and so it was kind of nasty!
![]() |
| We had to stop and feed the ducks on our way to the camels and Kambri did NOT want us to leave the ducks! |
Feeding the Camels
The camels mouth feels like Jordan's face when he's slightly scruffy...in other words the camel has a sandpaper face! :)
Feeding the llamas
After we fed the animals we went and watched another show. I didn't realize just how smart parrots really are....they had these parrots putting puzzles together, roller skating, doing MATH...it was crazy!
Kambri was really enjoying it!
That concludes our trip to Grant's Farm! Hope you enjoyed!














2 comments:
HOW FUN!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO COME OUT AND VISIT AND DO ALL THIS FUN STUFF!! I WOULD HAVE CRIED TOO IF I WAS BITE BY A GOAT!
That video was so sad :( But you got some cute pics! Glad you still had a fun time despite the traumatic experience.
Post a Comment