Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday Kambri Dear!

Happy Things will come to you all year!
If I had a wish
then it would be

a Happy Happy Birthday 
to You from me!

We LOVE you!
 SO VERY much!
 
Kambri has grown up so much this month and so here are some things that I want to remember..
  •  She says 'uh oh' all day long
  •  She knows how to say apple, ba'nana',shoes
  •  She brings me things when I tell her to go get them...(when she started doing this I realized how much she really is learning)
  •  When I tell her that we're going to go, she goes and gets me her shoes and then lifts up her foot to put them on.
  •  She doesn't like to be held when we are outside, she 'has' to walk!
  •  She can also throw a good fit when things don't go her way.
  •  She likes to read books to herself...she'll just sit and jibber jab likes she knows what she's saying! 
  •  She loves to run (not walk) around the house
  •  She plays and plays and plays all day long and I have to make her take naps because she would rather play.
  •  She loves to 'cheese it' for the camera
  •  She loves making silly noises with her tongue
  •  She always starts dancing when fun music starts to play.
  •  Still comes running to the t.v. when the Mickey Mouse 'Hot Dog' song is on.
  •  Loves it when her daddy chases her around the house.
  •  She goes and hides whenever I say 'lets change your diaper' (the little stinker does not like her diaper to be changed)
  •  She loves to feed herself
  •  She is such a happy little girl that loves to laugh.
We are so thankful to have such a sweet little girl! We love you so much! 


Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
Life is just so much better with You in it!

1 comment:

Andrew & Gentry! said...

Oh my heck she is so stinking CUTE!!! She has such a personality that shows through the pictures!! I wish we could just come visit!!