Our little girl is 2 months old already!
I can't believe how fast she's growing!
She is a lot of fun and we are so blessed to have her in our family!
I can't believe how fast she's growing!
She is a lot of fun and we are so blessed to have her in our family!
Her personality is really starting to show.
She loves to smile and is even starting to laugh a little.
She loves her baths and loves getting her diaper changed.
She loves music.
She absolutely LOVES the sound of a vacuum...
if she's crying or being fussy
the second you turn on a the vacuum she immediately stops crying.
if she's crying or being fussy
the second you turn on a the vacuum she immediately stops crying.
She loves to go out in the garden with grandma.
She is already 12 lbs 13 oz and 24 inches tall.

2 comments:
She really is too cute. I love the header picture the best!
Such pretty pictures! She is so darn cute. :) You two must have so much fun with her!
Post a Comment