Kambri is 3 months old and is growing up so fast! It has been really fun to watch her grow. It seems like she learns something new each day!
Here are some fun things to remember at 3 months:
*She loves to stick her tongue out, especially when she's smiling really big.
*She has found her hands and loves to eat them
*She is SO SO smiley!
*She gives the biggest grins and we can even get her to giggle every now and then which is the cutest sound in the world.
*Loves bath time! When I'm filling up the bath she lifts up her foot and moves it under the water and thinks it's so funny!
*She loves trying to talk to us. It's fun because she babbles on and on as if she was carrying on a conversation with us.
*She loves it when I kiss her little toes, she thinks I'm so funny
*Finally enjoys going for walks and thinks it's pretty fun
*She is getting so chubby!
Watching her grow up has been so fun!
I never knew how tired I could be until Kambri was born.
I thought that being pregnant and trying to sleep was hard
but getting up all night long with a newborn takes the cake.
Being a mom is definitely a challenge,
but it is also very rewarding.
Knowing that you created this tiny human being
and that it is up to you to teach them is daunting, but I am ready for the challenge.
I am extremely grateful for our eternal family that we have.
![]() |
| At the hospital....only a few hours old |
![]() |
| Already smiling...2 days old |
![]() |
| 1st trip to the doctor |
![]() |
| Snoozin' away |
![]() |
| Bath time |
| 1st trip to the mountain...Almost 2 weeks old |
![]() |
| 1st 4th of July |
![]() |
| . |
![]() |
| 3 weeks old |
5 weeks old
6 weeks old
3 months old
She sure is growing up fast!!



















3 comments:
Lacey, Kambri is so stinkin' cute! I love all the pictures. They do grow up fast.
Oh my goodness, she is so incredibly beautiful! Seriously she is one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen! I told Trevor that we'll have to move to Utah when our boys are teenagers just so one of them can date her lol! We miss you guys, I can't believe it's almost been 2 years! We'll be down for the deer hunt and would so love to see you and let our two little ones meet! It's so fun that Kambri and Haedan are so so close in age! Well we love you guys and hope to see you soon!!!!
She really is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! And she has the cutest headbands too, where do you get them? Leave me a comment on my blog so I can get a few of those cute headbands for Libby's bald head!
Post a Comment