It was so fun to see her on the ultrasound
and we are so thankful that everything looked great!
We are so excited and can't wait for her to come!
and we are so thankful that everything looked great!
We are so excited and can't wait for her to come!

7 comments:
Yeah! I love girls!
Yay!! Congrats! I guessed what you were having before I clicked on your blog..and I was RIGHT! haha. Girls are so fun!!
Random, but your scrapbook pages are always so cute! I have adobe photoshop..you should teach me how to do the whole digital thing?? My e-mail is curleychelo@hotmail.com if you ever get a chance you should e-mail some of your favorites sites or any helpful infO! I'm done with school & need something to fill my time when I'm not working : )
Congrats you two!!! Can't wait to meet her :)
How fun congrats!
I blog stalk you all the time, but I thought this was worth revealing myself for! Congratulations. Girls are Awesome!
Congratulations!! Any names in mind??
I am also a blog stalker. Congrats! Julie told me your story. Very exciting! You'll be a cute mommy!
Post a Comment