Monday, January 18, 2010

Lately...with a little extra NEWS!!!!

We had a great Christmas and spent every bit of it having fun with our family.


Our nieces and nephews put on a great show for us!!

Cute Kids!!

We love all of our nieces and nephews so much that we're giving them a BABY cousin in June!!

That's right we're having a baby, due June 25th!!!

13 comments:

Tyson and Shelise said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats I am so happy for you guys!

Webb said...

Congrats!

Hillary said...

Yaaay that is so exciting!!!

Michael & Nikki said...

Lacey, Congrats!! So exciting!

Wes and Lindsay said...

Congrats!!! Way fun stuff to come:)

Aubri said...

Congratulations you guys!! How fun!

Susanna said...

Congrats!!

Rick, Kristi, & Ryker said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you guys!!

Elise said...

Congratulations!!! That's awesome.

Dusty and Rena said...

Congratulations to the both of you!

The Davis' said...

congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

C said...

Congrats lacey!! How exciting! Your little belly is so cute ; )

Knottymoose said...

I randomly found your blog and I'd love to know the code you used to get this snowfall to work. I used it last year on my blog, but this year I could not get the code to work. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!