Thursday, October 1, 2009

Muzzleloader Weekend!


We went hunting last weekend andour cousin Kenley shot this big buck!


Jaden was having too much fun!


While the boys were out hunting, the rest of us had a good time in the cabin! When it got dark we started a fire in the fireplace and Brianna told us all kinds of stories.


Danon and Brianna


JORDAN'S very FIRST PINE NUT PICKING EXTRAVAGANZA!
I grew up picking pine nuts and so I thought that everyone went pine nut picking, but apparently not because Jordan said he has never been! So we had to document this very important step in his life! :)


Brotherly love!



After we picked pine nuts we went for a walk...

and went swinging...
Notice there is no dog around or near the swing...
...but as soon as Brianna gets on their dog went crazy....

I get on....NO dog


then Danon gets on....dog goes nuts-


1 comment:

Staci said...

I love the Hulet Family. You guys always have so much fun together.