Thursday, September 17, 2009

Congratulations number 1 fans of the YEAR!

Well I (Jordan) got a call yesterday from the Alanta Braves club house and they said that I was going to receive an Alanta Braves T-shirt for being a top five fan. This whole time I thought I was their #1 fan and so I asked them who was their number one fan. They said they couldn't tell me who, but that they would send me a picture of the #1 fan and this is the picture they sent me!! I almost couldn't believe it!! After all this time their true colors shined through!! All I can say is that its about time!!! hahaha.

3 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

This is hilarious!!! I can't believe you dared to this. Wait, yes I can. I am laughing my head off!!! Oh how I wish I was there when they see this..Only thing that would make this better is if their shirts were black and there was a SF Giants logo on it. love you guys!

Susanna said...

Haha, that's funny! Except it should be a big 'B' for Red Sox!!

Larsen Lowdown said...

HILARIOUS!!! ---robyn