So basically here is what we've been up to in a nutshell...MOUNTAINS, CAMPING, HUNTING, and 4-WHEELING!
Jordan is actually hunting right now,
which makes me a widow for the next couple of days!
I think I should start getting used to it because it's only the beginning!
If it's not one hunt it's the next...
and if it's not his hunt it's someone else's!!!
I think that pretty much sums up AUGUST through OCTOBER for us! :)
which makes me a widow for the next couple of days!
I think I should start getting used to it because it's only the beginning!
If it's not one hunt it's the next...
and if it's not his hunt it's someone else's!!!
I think that pretty much sums up AUGUST through OCTOBER for us! :)
But we have been able to spend a lot of time up at our property this summer and it's been a lot of fun.
Here are some random pictures of most of our mountain trips....





Our brother Jeremy is the chef when we go up the mountain and it is SO SO GOOD!
We decided this last weekend to try cooking some out-of-the ordinary mountain food, well at least for us. We made fajitas and pizza in the dutch oven! mmm...mm..mm!
++--------------------------------------------------------++
Next are some pictures of our family dinners on the mountain...
++--------------------------------------------------------++
Next are some pictures of our family dinners on the mountain...

3 comments:
Looks like a good time for sure! I love your posts, your pages are sooo cute!
Looks like FUN! You gotta teach me how to digital scrapbook. I have photoshop elements but I seriously am a retard when it comes to trying to figure it out!! Any help would be great!
Those are the good times! When I look at pics of the puppies... I start to get teary eyed! Love the posts! keep them up! Also THANKS so much for the blog face lift! I love it! Your the best thanks!!!!!!
Post a Comment