Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged!

Okay, so I guess I'm supposed to name 6 quirks about myself. Hmmm...I didn't think I had any quirks until i asked Jordan and he assured me I had some!

1. Well kind of like Shelise's little "chicky" :) I have my furry blankets. I sleep with a pink, furry blanket every night. Jordan threatens me he's going to throw them away, but he wouldn't dare! ;) I guess i just have this thing with furry, soft blankets.

2. Okay this one is pretty dumb, but whenever I serve a volleyball I have to bounce the ball once right before, not twice, or three times but ONCE! It's like a mental thing, if i accidentally bounce it twice i have to wait a while so that in my mind I'm only bouncing it once!

3. This one bugs Jordan, but I carry around a toothbrush and floss everywhere i go. (You would think he would be thankful because he's always asking for floss.) I love my mouth to have the smooth, clean feeling. I guess it's from working in a dental office for years and seeing way too many horrific mouths, and i guess i just don't like getting cavities!

4. Okay well this is really stupid, again! but I guess i just really like to be comfortable. Every time I come home I immediately change out of my Levis and into pajama pants, shorts, sweats etc...It's become such a habit that even if I'm only going to be home for a little while, I'll still change, then change back when i have to leave.

5. I don't know if this is a quirk or if I'm just the only one in the world to have never tasted Coke! I don't know, i guess growing up my mom never bought caffeinated drinks and so i never drank caffeine. It has just continued on in my life and to this day i can say I've never tasted Coke. I'm not saying that I've never tasted caffeine because that would be a lie, just Coke! Now the reason i don't ever drink it is because I figure since I've lived this long without it, I'm sure I'm not missing much!

6. Hmmm....the last one....I'm really having a hard time coming up with another one! The only other quirk that i can think of is one that I've OVERCAME!! For the LONGEST time I had to do 30 sit-ups right before i went to bed! but trust me, I'm way over that! :)


2 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

Hey Lacey, Those were funny quirks. I'm the same way with the volleyball thing. I have to bounce it four times and hit the ball on the part with no writing on it. I know I have many more quirks!

Tyson and Shelise said...

haha that was funny. I totally do the pajama pants thing too. I am all about being comfy!