![]() |
| My cute little Kambri is not so little anymore!! She grew up so fast these past few months! |
![]() |
| Oh hey! this is me at 37 weeks... one of the only pictures I took of my belly! |
![]() |
| Kambri sweet talked her daddy into this! It was so cute to watch! :) |
![]() |
| We had really good weather this summer... There were only a few really hot days.. So we enjoyed being outside. I was especially thankful for the nice weather being pregnant and all! :) |
![]() |
| Enjoying the beautiful evening! |
![]() |
| She loves doing her own hair! :) |
![]() |
| We spent a hot day at the zoo walking around..... we didn't last very long! That is why I love that the zoo is free you can spend 5 minutes there and leave and it's no big deal! |
![]() |
| Photo credit to Kambri ;) |
![]() |
| I think he's mocking me! ;) |












No comments:
Post a Comment