Monday, June 30, 2014

June!

This picture cracks me up because she reminds me all the time
that she never wants to go back the Chesterfield water park,
because she didn't like the big bucket of water dumping on her head!
She does look terrified! :)
Ballwin Days Fireworks

Carnival fun with friends...
She was SO happy! She had the BIGGEST smile on her face the entire ride!
I'm too preggo to get in one of those swings, so big thanks to Christal and Brittany for riding with her
and Liz for taking the pic for me! :)
Cardinal's Game!
Our squished little baby boy at 34 weeks!

She loves bath time!
Catching Fireflies

What she did while I waited in line for her to see Queen Elsa!
(I stood there for a long time I might had)
At least she was having fun!
I love moments like this!
This little girl LOVES to bake/cook with me!
She also loves to decorate our baked goods! :)

To keep cool here we go swimming daily!
She loves it!

No comments: