Friday, March 7, 2014

Sunshiny Day.

Today was actually a semi warm day.
65 whopping degrees!!
So after Jordan got out class..
we spent our day outside at the zoo.

It felt so good to be outside.
This winter has been record breaking cold!
I decided that I would't complain about the scorching hot, humid summers anymore!
I'll take them!
Anything is better than the cold we've been experiencing.
The workers just happened to be feeding the bears their snacks when we were by them.
He ate a few avacados and some boiled eggs.
It was pretty entertaining to watch him get the avocado and egg out of their shell.
This bear cracked me up the way it was sitting.
Every time he wanted the worker to throw more snacks it would raise it's arms in the air.
The Orangutans are some of my favorite animals to see at the zoo.
It is hilarious watching them interact with each other.




No comments: