Sunday, January 26, 2014

Long Overdue.

So these pictures are long overdue...
My phone's memory got full..
 and so I decided it was time to transfer them to my computer.


Some of these pictures are from clear back in the summer..
but I still wanted to remember them.
So here goes a long post of random pictures.
(very terrible quality pictures, I might add)

She went through a phase where she wore these sunglasses everywhere! 
We went on the same walk around this pond everyday...
and everyday she insisted on climbing up this rock and jumping off a million times.
I love her peaceful face when she sleeps.
She loves LOVES loves to play at parks!!!
You will see what I mean in the upcoming pictures. :)
On our walks we usually see some sort of wildlife...
most of the time it's bunnies, geese, frogs...
but we could count on seeing deer if we went in the evenings.
But they kind of scared me...shhhh...don't tell Jordan... ;)
They would get so close and the mama deer seemed really protective of her babies.
So it kind of terrified me when we came across deer.
Our cute niece, Ashlyn came to visit us and we got to spend one of the days at Six Flags.
I love that place. It was so much fun!!!
Cards game!!!
This little chica LOVES riding her bike!!!!
(even though she looks sad in this picture) ;)
We decided to go out and enjoy the rain instead of watching from the window.
Her boots weren't waterproof and so we improvised a bit with 'doggy bags' :)

We love this pond, it is so beautiful in all the seasons!
(I'm so sad because we moved at the end of October
 and so we can't go on this walk everyday like we used to!) 
Jordan got really into frisbee golf this summer/fall
We made an attempt to go with him but decided it was way too hot/humid outside.
So we opted for the air conditioned car while waiting for him!!!
So we only have one car (it really sucks) and so the days when Jordan takes it...
we have to go sit on a blanket outside just to get some fresh air.
(Apartment living also stinks)
I can't wait for a house and a yard....mostly the yard! :)
We'll be living the high life when we can open our backdoor
and have the grass be ours!!! :)
We were hanging out outside
 and these two crackers decided it was a good idea to go swimming in their clothes.
Crazy kids!
On our way to watch our first Braves game!
Jordan had to represent!
However, he did wear a Cardinals hat just so he wouldn't get mugged! :)
Had to document Kambri's first Braves game.
Sadly, she doesn't own anything Braves.
We like to go to the mall and hangout when we're bored!
This is why Kambri likes the mall!!!
A new outdoor mall opened up by our house and so we went and checked it out!
Not to sure about it though,
because St. Louis' summers are too hot/humid
and the winters are way too cold!
Hanging out in the Disney Store at the mall.
She loves princesses' and Mickey Mouse..
and so this was such a cool place to her!!
The weather started to change a bit and you could feel the fall in the air.
So we had to document her first fall outfit!
It was exciting at the time....
but right now as I speak it's 3 degrees outside.
I would give anything for the warm weather to come back!!!!!
We make play dough on a regular basis.
She LOVES to play with it!
and this particular time she was playing in style! :)
Jordan's school sells Cardinal and Rams tickets super cheap every so often.
So Jordan bought us tickets to go to a Rams vs Seahawks game!
(His friend gave him tickets a few weeks earlier to a Rams vs. 49ners game...
he loves the 49ners and so he had a lot of fun!)
So this was Jordan's 2nd game and my 1st game!

It just so happened that the World Series was going on the same night right across the street..
So we walked over before the game and peaked through the gates to watch.




Jordan grew his beard out for a really long time.
Then one day it turned into this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and the even crazier thing is......
he went to school like this!!!
Everyone got a good laugh!!! :)
(He left it for a couple days....that is when I had to intervene) :)
So I mentioned that we moved into a new apartment complex!!
This was the aftermath of our old apartment.
When you move you realize how much junk you have!!!!
(Looking at this picture makes me miss our old apartment a lot!!)
We went through a phase where we went to Steak n' Shake during happy hour
to get Salted Carmel Shakes.
The weather was starting to get colder! 
She was a cute little bumble bee for Halloween!
It rained all day on Halloween...
and so we spent the first part trick-or-treating at the mall
and she actually got a lot of candy!
We decided she needed to experience 'real' trick-or-treating...
and so we pulled out an umbrella and got soaked in the rain knocking on peoples doors! :)

We spent the rest of the evening with a bunch of friends making the most delicious donuts I have ever eaten!!!
Seriously they were so good!!
I want one now! :)
Jordan was debating on which sweater to buy for the upcoming holiday season.
He likes to be festive and wear holiday sweaters to school/church!! ;)
Personally I'm partial to this one!! I think it's a good look on him! :)
She loves her babies!!!
and she loves the park...
even on cold days!!!
Happy Birthday, Jordan!
We celebrated by waiting for him to wake up from a nap so we could go get ice cream!
He spent the WHOLE night before at his friends house playing Call of Duty!
So he was super tired the whole day! (Bummer birthday)
In the airplane....
and on our way to Utah for Christmas!
My sister and nieces picked us up in Vegas and brought us home!
Kambri was SUPER excited to see them!
Our first time meeting this CUTE boy!!!
She LOVES him!!!!
 She was a little shy holding him at first...but warmed up quickly!
Love my sleeping beauty!
My cute niece grew up so much since the last time I saw her!
I love this boy so much!!!!
He seriously wins for the funniest kid alive!
We tried to go swimming at the aquatic center....
but they close super early on Saturdays.
So instead we found a hotel and walked in and took all the kids swimming! :)
One of Daniels little Lions!
I picked her up from Sunbeams and found this cute face!!!
She was pretty proud of it!
She got fingernail polish for Christmas.
Now she is obsessed with painting her own fingers and toes!
She always wants to paint mine, too!
I've had some pretty crazy fingernails lately! ;)
She even roped her daddy into letting her paint his! ;)
Ever since we've been home from Utah....
ALL SHE HAS TALKED ABOUT IS HER COUSINS!
She misses them so much!
She asks me everyday if Boston and Tylie can come to our house...
or if we can go back to Grandmas's house!
It makes me sad!
She wanted to draw Tylie a picture and so I asked her what she wanted it to say....
she said she wanted it to say "I love you Tylie"
I thought it was cute!
Kambri is getting so good at writing.
She can spell her name all by herself and can write all the letters in the alphabet!
I found her like this the other day and asked her what she was doing!
She said she was 'Mary' :)
We love our happy little chica!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Where did you guys move to? We miss you!!