Monday, July 22, 2013

Taylor came to visit!

My cute niece, Taylor, came to visit us a couple of weeks ago.
We were so happy that she did.

We had a fun week!
This is the park/pond by our house.
Kambri Loves her!!
I couldn't believe the weather, it was perfect!
It was like 30 degrees below average the whole week!
We found a little baby frog
I can't believe this little chica actually held it.
We've tried to get her to hold frogs before,
but today she finally got brave enough to do it!
This park is beautiful.
We live in a really pretty area. 




Zoo




Water Park


4th of July Parade








Air show under the arch after the parade...



Playing in the water at the City Garden

Trace Adkins Concert




Nauvoo










Cardinal's Game






2 comments:

Taylor, Ashlyn & Kylee said...

Thanks so much for letting her come visit and taking such good care of her!!!! Love you guys!!!

Van Sickle's said...

I love these pictures!! I finally see pictures of YOU!!! Love your cute family and love seeing you guys happy on your fun adventures.