So once upon a time we moved to Missouri,
and met Jason, Amanda and Woody!
We spent a lot of time together (1 1/2 years)
We had a lot of fun together.
Kambri loved them!
Then they had a baby...
on 12/12/12 to be exact!
Then Jason graduated.
One week later they moved to Boise.
We miss them.
I brought my camera to the hospital
and just snapped a few pictures.
I brought my camera to the hospital
and just snapped a few pictures.
Here is their sweet baby, Olivia!
We are sad that we only got to see her for one week!
Kambri is at the age of 'being a little mommy'
So it was fun for her to see a ' real' little baby.
Love you guys.
Best wishes to your new little family in Idaho!








1 comment:
You seriously made me cry...I miss you guys!
Post a Comment