Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas in St. Louis


Christmas this year was a lot different than usual. 
Jordan got done taking his last final just a few days before Christmas,
and so we decided that we would stay in St. Louis and save some money.
His break was 25 days long and so we were able to spend a lot of time together, 
which was great, since we hardly ever get to see him while he is in school.

We were pretty lazy and stayed in our pj's pretty much every day!


On Christmas Eve a family in our ward invited us over for dinner.
We had a good time and ate some good food.
When we got home we let Kambri open up her pajama's.
Opening up her first present on Christmas Eve!
She was excited!
 I think she was  more excited that she got to open a present, not that excited that they were just pajamas!

Christmas morning! This little girl is OBSESSED with babies! She has way too many, but yet she takes care of all of them. We always find them all over the house wrapped up in whatever she found to use as a blanket. She is a good little mommy!



Santa was good to her!
My mom sent Kambri some money before Christmas so that I could get her something from her.
She thought it would be fun for her to have a trampoline.
I'm glad she suggested it because I would have never thought to get one.
It has been the best present.
She jumps on it constantly, and I may/or may not jump on it everyday too! ;)
Christmas this year was a quiet one, 
but it made us appreciate family that much more and how much we love and miss them.
But we are glad that we have such good friends out here, that are willing to take us in and let us be apart of their Christmas.

Update on life and on Kambri:
Kambri is growing up and is such a little girl now.
She is full on talking/singing/making up stories
She is a silly little thing!

Jordan just started his 4th trimester today at Logan College of Chiropractic.
It seems like it is taking forever because he did 2 trimesters of ASP before he could start the program.
But I'm so proud of all his dedication and hard work for our family.
He has learned a lot thus far and I know it is going to bless a lot of people's lives when he gets into practice. I am already loving it!
We still have a little over 2 years left out here, and then the plans as of right now are to go back to Utah to start his practice!


1 comment:

Van Sickle's said...

oh I miss you guys!!! Love all the pictures.