Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Utah! ahh!

Jordan has a small break between each trimester and so each summer we've went back to Utah to enjoy family, Utah's great weather, and the mountains! 
Here are just a few pictures from our trip back to Utah
Three little cousins helping Grandma bottle pickles.
I've lived right next to Cedar Breaks my whole life...
but I've never taken any pictures of its beauty 
or even really realized how pretty it is! 
So we decided to stop and snap a few pictures!

My cute little niece Tylie...
Kambri and Tylie are going to bff's when they get older!
While everyone was working and the kids were at school 
we decided to go fishing and took our nephew Tycen!
Tycen loves the mountains...
Kambri on the other hand took a while to get used to all the bugs and flies in the mountains..
she would go absolutely nuts if she saw a fly! Crazy girl!

We love spending time with our families!!! 

1 comment:

Van Sickle's said...

oh my goodness...I see this girl everyday and every time I see her, she grew! You should move down with me in December ;)