Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Zoo

This post is another old one from back in May
but I still wanted to post about it because it was Kambri's first time going to the Children's Zoo
The Zoo is always free but if you get there before 10 a.m. you also get into the Children's Zoo for free

Kambri had a bad experience last time she was this close to goats.
(At Grant's Farm a goat tried to eat her finger)
But I think she may have forgiven these crazy animals...
because she didn't act nervous or scared at all.
This was Kambri's first time riding the Carousel. 
She loved it so much that she cried hysterically because she didn't want to get off.
Gotta love those embarrassing parenting moments when everyone is staring at you because your child is throwing a tantrum. :)


His name is Robert, and I absolutely adore him
He's probably one of my favorite animals at the zoo..
He carries around a blanket and wraps himself up in it...
Jordan standing in front of the hippos
These are my absolute favorite animals at the zoo
There is a viewing area underwater and it is pretty fascinating to watch them swim around!

This picture made me realize how old she is getting..
She's even older now because this picture is a couple of months old..
I need to make a post about all that has changed now that she is 2 YEARS OLD!!!
She's quite the girl...
and we love her so much!
 


No comments: