Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween at the zoo

Kambri was a puppy for Halloween this year
which pretty much consisted of me putting it on her....
...taking some pictures
and taking it off...
Good thing it was only $5.38...that's right five dollars and thirty eight cents!
It was marked down from $42.00 at The Children's Place
Which I can't imagine anyone paying that much.
But 5 dollars. I can handle.

She's giving ya'll some puppy lovin'

I did put her puppy hat on
because it was Halloween and I guess I wanted her to be festive
but she doesn't care.
She kept it on for a while, then realized it was bugging her
Acting like a scarecrow. I know. cheesy. right?
but I was feeling a little cheesy
so I went with it! ;)

"fsh. fsh. fsh" (fish) 
She likes fish almost as much as she likes ducks
Again. I just went with it! :)
But it's kind of a cool cave. 
The new baby elephant that was born this summer
It was pretty cute to see it so tiny next to all the big elephants
Jordan took this picture
He climbed up on top of a big rock to take it
He was so proud at his photography skills! :)


Kambri stood there for like one whole minute just staring at this penguin
Just glancing at it
it does kinda look real.

Now these are the real penguins.
I decided that I really like penguins.
They are fascinating to look at and watch

Kambri thinks so too.
The penguins are jumping into the water and swimming around right in front of her.

It was a great day. The weather was perfect.
We were pretty much the only people at the zoo that day.
Which was amazing!
It was good quality family time.

1 comment:

Emily said...

LOVE the pictures!! kambri makes the cutest little puppy :)