My mom and her sisters came and stayed at our house before a week spent touring all the church history sites.
Kambri and I went with them to Nauvoo
It is only a 2 in a half hour trip but they wanted to take the scenic route and it ended up taking us 7 hours! It was a fun drive though...
The 7 hours thing might need a little explaining.....for one, they tried to save the world one turtle at a time! We were constantly stopping and getting the turtles off the road so they wouldn't get squished!
Another time guzzler was that my aunt decided that the gps was wrong and took us through a 25 mph state park and we didn't pass a car for like 45 minutes! :) She kept saying as she clinched the steering wheel, "I don't have a good feeling about this." And last but not least we stopped in Quincy, IL and did some shopping!

Me and Kambri hanging out in the hotel

Jordan came up after his classes with our very nice neighbor friends that just happened to be coming to Nauvoo the very same weekend with their family!
Here are the neighbor boys that Kambri loves so much!
We walked around Nauvoo and here is Jordan and Kambri resting! fyi...humidity is the worst! (I just thought I'd throw that out there)
Kambri is without a doubt the energizer bunny, she just goes and goes...
and goes!
Kambri loves her daddy!
She also loves her mommy! :)
I sure do love these two!
Sisters
We ended our weekend trip by going to the Carthage Jail, it was my 3rd time and Jordan's 5th time there and so we decided to wait outside with Kambri and soak in all the humidity! ;) I think my hair looked just as good as Kambri's! ;)
Now we are home and getting ready to celebrate our anniversary on the 22nd and Kambri's 1st birthday on the 25th! So we'll keep you updated and I will be posting more very soon!








3 comments:
oooh! Looks like tons of fun! And I LOVE that pic below of your mom and Kambri! So cute!
Lacey you are such a good blogger, I love seeing your pictues. It makes you guys living so far away a little easier because we still get to see you. We sure do miss you guys, and I agree with Bree that picture below the best, I love how happy and excited they both are,
Looks like you had so much fun with your mom and aunts! I am glad you got to go to Nauvoo with them too. Fun!
Post a Comment