Kambri did surprisingly well in the car for all those many many hours (I think we drove for like 22 hours) and I think I was the child in the car because I was constantly asking Jordan 'how much longer?' :)
We went through Colorado, then Kansas, then...
We eventually did make it to our new home Chesterfield, Missouri!!!
and Kambri immediately made friends with all the animals in our backyard
.there are bunny rabbits, ducks, squirrels
and Cardinals everywhere!
We had to make a trip to see
LOGAN COLLEGE
A few days later we visited the St. Louis Zoo
This zoo is amazing! First of all it's free...second there are so many animals...third we only live like 20 miles away! We walked around for like 4 hours and we still didn't see every animal! It is by far the best zoo we've ever been to!
After the zoo we ate at a very delicious restaurant called Pappy's Smokehouse! Our new neighbors/great friends told us about it and then they, along with the missionaries, came and ate with us! Again, it was very very Yummy! Funny story about the missionaries....one of them was actually from Delta! Small World!
Then we made our way to the St. Louis ARCH
![]() |
| Taking the elevator to the top |
![]() | ||
| 630 ft. up into the sky!! |
![]() |
| Kambri looking at Busch Stadium from the top of the arch |
It was a fun filled day and a really long post and I'm tired and so I'll have to post about the rest of our time here later!



















No comments:
Post a Comment