Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Schwimmen!!

 Such a happy little girl!

My sista Julie, little Kambri Sue, Jordan and Bean!

At first Kambri wasn't so sure about everything! This is her I'm mad face! :)

Just chillin' with Dad!

Jordan in the lazy river with the kiddos!



Taylor and our chubby chubby little sweetheart! :)


It is so fun to experience all the first with our little Kambri Sue!
Swimming was a success! She was a little skeptical at first but then didn't want to get out at the end.

2 comments:

The Holts said...

Isn't that place so fun??? It looks like you had a blast!! Call me any time you want to go. :)

Danon & Bree said...

Oooooh! Look at those rolls coming out of her swimsuit! I just LOVE it! She is beautiful! Looks like fun! And I had to smile at your music.. Vivia Las Vegas! That song brings good memories!