Friday, February 25, 2011

8 Months Old

Well another month has gone by and Kambri is now 8 months old! This past month she has really grown up a lot!


Here are some things that I want to remember...

** She can crawl (Feb. 8th) and is a fast little crawler
** She can pull herself up on things and walk along the couch
** She has 2 little teeth on the bottom (She's only bit me twice and I think she got the hint that it hurt me because I screamed ouch and I think it scared her)
** She loves everything I'm eating
** She still loves her baby food but she also likes graham crackers, pickles and the baby puffs
** She can feed herself finger foods
** Her Dad taught her to shake her head "no" and so now whenever she doesn't want to do something or wants you to laugh at her she'll shake her head back and forth.
** She can clap her hands and play patty cake
** Loves playing peek-a-boo and will laugh everytime
** She has become quite the little dancer and will dance whenever she hears music
** She is still so obsessed with cords and strings
** I turned it to a show called "Timmy Time" on Disney and there was a lamb and it seemed like all he said the whole show was "baa."  Next thing I know Kambri is saying "baa" and now if you say "baa" she'll say it back. But she still hasn't said "ma ma" she just says "da da" all day long.
** She loves to play in the bath and gets so excited when I'm getting it ready for her
** She loves kids and gets really excited when she sees them

She is such a happy little baby and always has a smile on her face! We love her so much!




  Kambri and Grandpa


Our little Crawler when she was first getting the hang of it!

No comments: