Monday, December 13, 2010

Birthdays!!!

BIRTHDAYS    ***      Parties   ***
***        Cake     ***  ICE CREAM      ***  Tetris   ***
FAMILY    ***  Good Food     ***   Fun! 
That pretty much sums up Jordan's birthday!!  
Jordan and Kylee share a birthday (November 29th) and so we always get together at Julie and Aarons house and have a party for them. This year they both turned 5!! Jordan turned 25 and Kylee turned 5...but to Kylee they both turned 5!
Family picture before the party!
We brought the tree into the house and this was Kambri's face! 
She did not want to touch it... Ewww...

Grandma and her littlest Grand kids
It was fun to have Andrew and Gentry come over

Tyler and Danon
Julie enjoying her food! ;)
The birthday girl, Kylee!
*
*
Then I celebrated my birthday one week later (December 8th) by going shopping down in St. George with my mom and Kambri. We shopped until we dropped and found some fun things for Kambri.  I found this outfit at Target (I love the baby clothes at Target)


***Kambri is 5 1/2 months old already! I can't believe how much she's learning! She has such a cute personality and it is really started to show! She's so funny, I can already tell she is going to be a corker***

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I Love Love those pictures of Kambri. She is so adorable. I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas.