Here are some of the things we want to remember at this age....
**She is starting to scoot
**Can sit up for quite a while without tipping over
**She's still a jibber jabber and still makes the cutest faces when
she talks
she talks
**I say Hi to her so much that she mimics me and says hi back
**Loves to play with her toys and exersaucer
**She loves her mom and is starting to be a big mama's girl
**Some days she loves eating her rice cereal and other days not
so much... (She makes the funniest faces when she eats it)
so much... (She makes the funniest faces when she eats it)
**Still a big smiler and gives the biggest grins!
**Got sick for the first time last weekend!! :(
(She's not liking it and neither am I!!!)
(She's not liking it and neither am I!!!)
**She blows her tongue and spits and thinks it's funny
**She can grab her Binky and put it in her mouth all by her self
and if it's the wrong way she'll flip it around
**She is so happy in the morning and is all smiles
and if it's the wrong way she'll flip it around
**She is so happy in the morning and is all smiles
**She is already teething
**She chews on everything
**She discovered her feet and loves to grab them and can even
get her little toes into her mouth
**She chews on everything
**She discovered her feet and loves to grab them and can even
get her little toes into her mouth
**She's starting to fall asleep by herself
(Dad is also very good at getting her to sleep)
(Dad is also very good at getting her to sleep)
**She laughs and giggles so much and so many things make her
laugh especially playing peek a boo
laugh especially playing peek a boo
Kambri is sick and from my red eyes you can tell that I'm so tired!!




2 comments:
Kambri looks like the perfect mix between you and Jordan:) It's funny because we have a guy in our stake, who we see every week, who looks just like Jordan, and every time I see him I do a double take.
I cant believe she is already 5 months old that is crazy! She is so cute :)
Post a Comment