Saturday, August 7, 2010

Starting From the Beginning--Baby Shower :)

A lot of things have happened these past couple months. 
Starting from the beginning, since I am a slacker at updating my blog, 
was my baby shower. It was so good to see so many of my family and friends. I just want to thank everyone for all the great gifts and support. They have really helped us out a lot!

 Then of course the next thing that has happened was our little girl was born on June 25th at 2:15 p.m. and my next post I'll tell the story that goes a long with it. 

Last but not least we had Kambri's baby blessing last Sunday. It was a really good experience. Jordan did an amazing job. She looked so beautiful in her white dress that my mom made.


Mom and Grandma Twitchell
The Mecham/Rowley/Rempp Clan




My mom and Aunt Marsha (my Dad's sister)
Marsha just recently passed away, she was such an amazing person!

No comments: