A little while ago we went in for our 30 week ultrasound, lets just say we found out our baby has a big noggin! (Jordan's has a big head, too...he thinks it's because he has a big brain! So maybe that is where Kambri got it, who knows! )
Our doctor actually had us drive down to St. George and go to specialist to make sure everything was fine. Everything ended up being fine, they just said she has a big head!
Our doctor actually had us drive down to St. George and go to specialist to make sure everything was fine. Everything ended up being fine, they just said she has a big head!
We got a picture of her smiling!
Doesn't she just look so peaceful?
We also found out that she has hair!!!



3 comments:
Cute pictures guys! I love them. Good luck with the big head thing. The doc told me that my boys' heads measured big too. I blame it on the Rowley side. :) I am so excited for you guys! Hopefully we can see you guys soon! ---Robyn and Dustin
She does look peaceful! Kenny had a small head but Connor's was big so who knows what this babies will be like. We can't wait to meet her and Kendry can't wait for another girl cousin.
Thats so exciting!!! We don't get another ultrasound, I'm so bummed! She looks so cute! I'm sure you'll have so much fun doing her hair! We can't wait to meet her and see you again!
Post a Comment