Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A little of this and a little of that...

Jordan left Thursday to go fight a fire over by Panguitch and just barely got back (Tuesday). I couldn't believe how Dirty and Stinky he was! He said that they had trailers for them to take showers and of course i asked WHY? he didn't take a shower...he said only sissy's take showers! Apparently he thinks dirty = tough!!


Random Pictures from the 4th Weekend!
Me and Tycen



We had a BBQ up at our property on Brian Head....and here's the boys shooting their bows...well I guess it's just Jaden and Kasen that have the bows...Brycen's is pretend! :)


Jordan and Tyler

Ashy and Lucy! :)



We sure do love this little guy...he's so cute and he's growing up so fast!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I haven't seen Tycen yet. He's so cute. And so are you:)