
First of all I'd like to say to any of you out there who think a road trip would be fun.....think again!!! 30+ hours in a car is enough to cure all my adventurous desires for the rest of my life! Hour after hour and state after state, I began to think that there wasn't anything I needed to see outside of Utah. If you've driven from Milford to Delta, you've seen all of Wyoming, and if you can believe Nebraska ended up being the most interesting state that we drove through and that's not telling you much. Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, Indiana were all the same just corn fields and trees and surprisingly a lot of deer. We saw probably 15+ deer killed on the side of the road and a ton that were alive standing blinding on the side of the road waiting to be killed! But we did make it here to Pittsburgh alive and well. It's beautiful here, it's really green and has mountains and tons of trees, it reminds me a lot of Alaska. Our apartment is nice, they are actually on a mountain and our deck is right into a forest (which could be scary cause we're not sure what exactly is in that forest) I'll have to take some pictures of the inside, it's really nice except for the whole spider and bug thing we have going on (definitely going to have to buy some serious bug spray!!) Jordan and I went for a walk and a frog jumped over my foot and I ran and started screaming because I thought it was a huge spider. Needless to say it is going to take me a little while to get adjusted to this place! ha But we're both excited to go explore this city and have some fun! I hear the shopping is really good here--I guess they don't tax things!! But we'll keep you updated on how things go out here!
2 comments:
I am glad you made it safe and sound. We miss you already. Love you guys.
Julie
Glad you guys made it safe!
You will have to keep us updated on how it goes :]
Post a Comment