
We're leaving these beautiful mountains....
to live in a place with big skyscrapers...

and lots of traffic...

to see the Braves play the Pirates...

and watch the big 4th of July Celebration..


it's going to be a fun place to live...

for a few short months...

and that place is PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA!! We are excited!
4 comments:
FUN!!! You guys are going to have so much fun! I am so jealous! Not that I've ever wanted to live in Pittsburgh, but just that I have wanted to live ANYWHERE outside of Utah. Just to experience it! And then move back, of course, but doing what you guys are doing sounds so fun! You're going to have an awesome time! When are you leaving anyway? ---robyn
That sounds like so much fun! Another adventure!!
Wow!! That is going to be so much fun! I wish I thought we would have the time/money to come and visit. There is going to be so much fun stuff that you guys are going to be able to so. Totally jealous!!! We will miss you guys though.
I just have to say that I totally love the post about how you guys met! It was meant to be! Still crazy though how we met Jordan over dinner and then pratically the next week ya'll were engaged! So fun! We're glad you picked such a neat man! You guys are so cute together!!!!!! I am so jealous you guys get to go on an adventure!!! You'll have to keep up on your blog to fill us in with all the details! So happy for you guys!!!
Post a Comment