Sunday, February 22, 2009

Master trackers find a pair of wall hangers...



Well yesterday we were supposed to go down to Zion's and hike but we didn't want to waste the money to go all the way down there when we could just go hiking around here. Lacey offered to go looking for sheds so I wasn't to heart broken not going to Zions! ha. Well as you can see we found some whoppers!!! We are now in the process of trying to sell them to monstermuleys or cabelas unless of course anybody else who wants to buy them. We will give you first shot at them! ha. We were out walking around for about three hours and these are the only two horns that we found. It had been picked over by a lot of people but we were lucky enough to find these monster sheds. Lacey always loves to ask questions like: I wonder what the deer are thinking when their antlers fall off? Do you think it hurts? Do you think its like a hair cut, or more like weight lifted off their shoulders? She's always so full of questions. I love her so much. She is my best friend. I love listening to all her ideas and questions she has. We had such a good time walking around and talking about everything. Lacey started singing Christmas songs! Yes... Christmas songs!! Then she asks me if I am excited for Christmas, I tell her yes, but that its almost a year away! But we had a really great time, next time we go we are going to go to a different place where we hope there are more sheds!!

3 comments:

Larsen Lowdown said...

You guys are so cute! We miss you guys. ---robyn

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

What a fun time! Next time come to Zion's and we will go with you. We miss you guys! It's been too long since we have all hung out. I hope we get to before you leave for the summer!!! Love ya.

P.S. Those sheds look as big as my first and only deer was!

Aubri said...

Hey girl. Your page is so cute. Hope you don't mind if I add you so I can keep in touch.