So Jordan and I met at SUU--right here in the library--who'd a thought!! It was pretty amazing, it was the first time me or Jordan had been to the library to study--I usually just studied at my house--and Jordan just never studied! :) ha But we both ended up there and ended up seeing each other and feeling things for each other without even knowing who each other were. Jordan felt a huge spiritual impression that he needed to talk to me. So once he got up enough courage he stood up and.....went to the bathroom! ha After his long trip he did return and started to walk towards me, but got too nervous and sat back down. (All the while I had no idea any of this was going on) After about five minutes he stood up again and we did end up talking--I remember thinking that he had the most gorgeous eyes! haha :) We exchanged numbers and planned on going on a date. The next day I went back to the library to study (it was a big test) and Jordan showed up and we ended up talking and talking and talking..for 5 hours! I loved him right then and there--he was so amazing! :) I couldn't believe how similar we were and the spirit was so strong. I still remember asking him what his favorite baseball team was and he said the Atlanta Braves...i couldn't believe it because my family has grown up loving the Braves! So to make a long story short, I called my mom and my friend Nicole right after we talked and told them that I was going to marry this boy! Jordan said he called his dad and told him that he just met the girl he was going to marry! And now here we are 2 years later and still in love more than ever!
1 comment:
Oh so cute! You guys are a great couple!
Post a Comment