
So it's been a while since we've updated so I figured I'd take a few seconds and let you guys all know what we've been up to! Unfortunately we're back in school but we both have great schedules and like our classes. Jordan is going strong in track, his shoulder is healing way good from his surgery and he has been doing very well. He had his first track meet last weekend in Vegas, which is only the start of what is going to come for the next couple of months--he has a track meet nearly every weekend until mid May! Then we're off for another summer adventure, I'm so excited, it's so fun to go new places and meet new people (only because I know we're coming back--I don't think I could do it if it was permanent!:) But we're not sure where we'll be going, but the possibilities are Miami FL, Boston MA, Indianapolis IN, San Diego CA! The office will know here soon--so it'll be exciting to find out exactly where we'll be venturing off to!

I know!! These pictures are from soooo long ago and I even got a new laptop and so I have no excuses--but we had a very good Christmas and New Years and now we are looking forward to spring!!
4 comments:
Lacey..love the post and the blog face lift so cute!!! Jordan still looks as suprised as ever by the backpack in which he knew he was getting! I think it's so funny that he read all the hundreds of reviews on the thing! He is hillarious!! It looks like you are learning photoshop or something of some sort!! Looks great! So fun! You'll have to teach me the tricks! I think it would be a blast to go away for the summer! Enjoy it! How fun! So jealous!
How fun! We're pulling for San Diego:)
Its been forever since you last blogged! Cute pictures, that is fun that you guys do that during the summer, and yeah it makes it funner since you get to come back!
You guys are so fun!! Love the pics
Post a Comment