Saturday, November 29, 2008

Birthday Boy!!

Fun, caring, loving, kind, generous! He is a child at heart, loves kids, gets overly excited while playing games, you will often times (or all the time) find him screaming and hollering while playing games (especially when Gentry and I beat him and Karl in a game of Uno) He loves missionary work and is always trying to serve! All the kids love him, I love him so much, whenever he's not around he is definitely missed by all! He's a leader, a friend and wonderful husband! He's extremely honest and loves to laugh! (even when I'm upset and he laughs at me, which makes me more upset :) He's optimistic, tries to see the positives in everyone, loves the gospel! He's silly, he changes his voice and makes the kids laugh! He's extremely competitive, loves sports, all sports and is very good at them (even though he is very accident prone) I've caught him talking in his sleep, he told me that his jersey got retired!! :) He absolutely loves hunting/fishing especially from January to December! He is very well rounded, he's smart and he is my JORDAN! I love him so much!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!










































Jordan and Conner















Christmas Eve last year, Jordan tried to flip a brody and got us stuck!













4 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

Happy Birthday Jordan! The Big 23! We love you so much and I hope this day is a good one for you!

Larsen Lowdown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN!! Hope you have a great birthday! We were so glad to see you this weekend! Hopefully we can hang out over Christmas too, mabye for a little longer this time though. Hope your leg is feeling better. We love you tons!! love---dust and rob

Susanna said...

Happy Birthday Jordan!!! Hope you have a good one, we love you!

Tyson and Shelise said...

Cute post :) We are all getting so old 23 geez! I hope he had a good birthday!