
Well hello to everybody!! It's been a long time since we've posted anything. School has been crazy and I have been hunting a lot. Lacey says she's a "DEER HUNTERS WIDOW" HAHAHA! Its true that i do get a little crazy when it comes to hunting. I keep telling her that its not my fault, its just in my genes, but she doesn't buy it...maybe one day!! There should be a picture of a big buck on here but i got greedy and passed a good one up, then never saw him again! The rifle starts this week and there is snow on the mountains so the deer should be on the move and they should start moving down!! If ya can't tell, I'm just a little excited. ha
This past weekend we went down to St. George to watch Kasen's baseball tourney and of coarse Lacey wanted to go shopping. But it was freezing cold down there, which is surprising because it's St. George, but we survived the weather and watched them win first place!! Kasen did a really good job. In the championship game he pitched four out of the six innings!! On the way home it started snowing like crazy as you can see from the pictures. The snow is getting Lacey way excited about the Holidays! She LOVES Christmas time. We are going to do a lot of sledding and maybe some skiing and snowboarding up at Brian head.
Well we hope everyone is doing good. Sorry if we haven't seen some of you for a while, once the hunts end we'll have to plan something fun. I will keep you posted about my big buck that I'm going to shoot during the rifle hunt!!! :)





3 comments:
I love the "deer hunters widow" haha. It was Tysons first year ever hunting and he LOVES it so I am afraid its only going downhill from here because he is already OBSESSED!
During the hunting season, I am especially grateful that we live in California or I'd probably be a 'deer hunters' widow' too.
Hey!! Man it seems like everyone has a blog!! We just got one. i love your page and pictures. I hope all is well. Jordan and Ryan seem to text all the time. We should get together sometime. I hope all is well!!
Post a Comment